Creative Arts Therapist / Play Therapist
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre is a registered charity based in Limerick which aims to support vulnerable and marginalised young people and their families to realise their potential through Creative Art Therapies.
Our operations are primarily in the area of Pre-School, Primary Schools and Secondary schools, (3-18 years) as well as on-site in Roxborough.
We are interested in hearing from all qualified Creative Arts Therapist & Play Therapist who would be available to work on a contracted sessional basis, for Academic Year 2020/2021, from October 2020 & committed to the academic year, subject to government guidelines.
Candidates must have the following:
- Therapy experience working with children/youth with an understanding of Trauma Therapy.
- Fully qualified Creative Arts Therapist/Play Therapist.
- Full membership of IACAT – The Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapy or another relevant Accreditation Body and IAPT.
- A working understanding of Humanistic, Integrative and Process Psychotherapy and a commitment to Personal and Professional Development
- Have undergone Personal Psychotherapy Hours in Training and Supervision
- Professional Liability Insurance and Tax Clearance Certificate
- Working with children and youth, using Creative Arts Therapy interventions in a preschool, primary school or secondary school environment.
- Group Work: Parent & Child Dyad Work: Family Support Work
- Working knowledge of Trauma informed Therapy
If you are interested in the above then please send your CV and a cover letter, by email or post, to the address below. Please note, no phone calls.
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre
Limerick V94 HC9X
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2020